Take control of your login destinations by redirecting users and/or user groups to their proper locations.
Easily assign any number of users and/or groups to an existing page or external URL with a friendly and intuitive dashboard widget.
Your users get right to their specific content without any programming or special permissions.
Add-on found at: Dashboard > Members > Login Redirects
- Intranets and Extranets
- Community Websites
- Partner, Dealer and Client Portals
- Highly micromanaged sites with multiple administrators
- Uses native Concrete5 event listener to intercept the login event before Concrete5 redirects the user so no double redirects.
- Create, edit and delete redirect rules from the dashboard.
- Set a rule to be active or inactive.
- Order rules for priority.
- Built in counter to track how many times a redirect rule has triggered.
- No need for htaccess or nginx requirements so it works on all platforms.
- Automatically deactivates rules if a defined rule contains a page that is deleted or moved to trash.
- Super Admin is ignored, so site administration is ensured without redirect.
- If there are no login rules triggered, normal Concrete5 login behavior continues.
- This plugin does not provide permission based content redirects, it’s up to you to define your own page permissions with the native Concrete5 tools.
- This plugin will add a new page to your Dashboard > Members area called "Login Redirects". Here you will create new rules for the redirects.