Anti-Spammer Master for Form Reform brings the best SPAM prevention tools to keep your professional data clean.
PHP 8 ready!
This free package requires Anti-spammer Master and will stop SPAM in Form Reform.
There is also an Anti-Spammer Master Integration for Formidable.
What kind of spamming attempts can you block?
- Block spam words and expressions in multiple languages found in public denylists
- Block spam words and expressions found in concrete5 denylist
- Block disposable emails
- Block invalid emails
- Block URL shortening services
- Limit the number of links allowed in messages
- Block Forms submitted too fast by bots
- Honeypot integration (uses Form Reform's own honeypot)
- Block bots hosted on Amazon AWS servers
- Block bots using anonymous TOR IPs
- Block multiple submissions in a short time
- Filter for HTML content
- Filter for BB code
- Block known exploit attempts
- Check the minimum length and number of words in messages
- Block IPs found in public denylists
- Block IPs blacklisted by concrete5
- Check for specific HTTP headers
- Block User Agents found in public denylists
- Block Referrers found in public denylists
Reporting & Statistics
You will get 2 reports letting you know how many spamming attempts were blocked in total and by type.
- The first report shows you the figures since you first installed the package
- The second report shows you figures for the last 31 days.
Here's a screenshot showing you the kind of results I got on my own website kalmoya.com:
3505 SPAM attempts were blocked from December 2, 2020, to August 18, 2021. That's more than 400 per month.
No anti-spam system is 100% foolproof. Anti-Spammer Master will do an excellent job blocking most automated spam and even some manual spam but your mileage will definitely vary.