Block Builder is a free Concrete CMS addon that lets you easily create your own custom blocks (with one optional set of repeatable entries).
- Build custom concrete5 blocks in your dashboard using user-friendly interface
- Generated blocks can have up to 2 tabs:
- Basic information (non-repeatable fields)
- Repeatable entries (one set of repeatable fields)
- Multiple field types available:
- Text field
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Select field
- Link with Type Selection
- Link from Sitemap
- Link from File Manager
- External Link
- HTML Editor
- Date Picker
- You can create blocks based on configuration of previously created blocks
Install with Composer
When using Concrete5.9:
composer require parasek/block_builder
When using Concrete5.8:
composer require parasek/block_builder:^1.4.0
- Latest version of Block Builder requires Concrete version 9.1.0 or higher and is compatible with PHP 8.
- For concrete5 8.2.1+ use the highest version of 1.x.x branch.
- Latest version of php is recommended but not required (check concrete5 requirements).
- GitHub: https://github.com/parasek/c5-block-builder
- If you are looking for version suited for Concrete5.7, check Block Builder Legacy. It has almost the same functionality but uses pre-8.0 code/api.
This addon is made for developers and site builders. It allows you to quickly create skeleton for your custom block, but you still need to manually add some custom css/html code in view.php.