This add-on is compatible with Concrete 5.4, 5.5, 5.6+
See this add-on in action: http://c5extras.com/add-ons/carousel-pro/
An elegant, sophisticated animation for your website that will make it sizzle like a hot summer's day.
This is the ideal way to display featured content, news or other mini banners with extreme flexibility. The carousel moves each item in a circular rotation (thus the name) and it automatically loops around. You have a huge amount of control over the speed of the animation, animation effect, number of visible items and even the direction of the carousel - vertical or horizontal!
The core script is only 2KB so it's lightning fast, and the animation works on all browsers, including iPad/iPhone.
The best feature is an innovative custom style builder which integrates with Google Web Fonts, so you can choose from over 500+ web-friendly fonts, along with different sizes and colours. Absolutely no programming or technical know-how required. Just point-and-click.
It's just so beautiful and so easy to use. Just get it now!... you'll be glad you did.
- Works on all browsers (including iPad/iPhone)
- Supports vertical and horizontal animation
- Add as many carousel items as you wish
- Select images from the File Manager
- Optional automatic resizing and/or cropping of images
- Easily link individual "slides" to any page on your website (using the built-in Sitemap)
- Easily enter an optional "title and "description" for each slide
- Choose from 7 transition speeds and 12 animation speeds
- It even support disabling the auto-scroll feature (if you wish to make your own custom "previous" and "next" links)
- 10 animation effects available (including "bounce in")
- Control the number of carousel items visible at one time
- Easily adjust the number of carousel items that move with each animation (eg. move 1 item at a time or move 3 at a time, it's up to you!)
- Support for mouse wheel scroll control of carousel
- 3 basic built-in styles or use the awesome custom style builder
- Choose from over 500 fonts thanks to Google Web Fonts
- Also independantly set the size & colour of the "title" and "description"
- Includes some sample code snippets for CSS designers if you wish to completely control the styling of the carousel.