This add-on does exactly what it says on the tin, so to speak, and I would like to thank the author very much for sh…
dsEventCalendar is simple add on to create calendar with events and display it on page as block.
NEW VERSION - OFFICIAL RELEASE
Calendar based on http://fullcalendar.io/
* multiview in calendar (month, day, week)
* multiday events
* start and end time for one day event
* easy manage for events
* pretty modal with event details
* settings - you can set language ; date format
* types - you can define type of event with color (it will display in calendar)
Project is on github.com so if you saw some bugs please write an issue.
First, go to dashboard and add calendar in "Add / edit calendar" . After that you can create new event in "Add / edit event" connected with new added calendar (choose from select).
If you did this, go to page and add new block called "Event Calendar" and select calendar.
dsEventCalendar - Creative Common
Bug / feature ?