Inspired by the Cloneamental project, Elemental Cloner will clone and package the core Concrete5 theme and make it GDPR friendly.
- Make as many new Elemental-based themes as you like
- Customize the name, description, and thumbnail
- Load Google Fonts directly from your server to comply with GDPR
- Package the result
PHP 8 ready!
All settings are optional really so all you need is a handle and 1 click et voilà! You have a new theme that you can customize the hell out of.
Oh and because you will be creating totally independent themes you won't lose anything if I update this package.
How does that work?
Glad you asked.
- Go to dashboard/pages/elemental_cloner. Everything will be pretty self-explanatory.
- Alternatively, you can type "elemental cloner" or simply "cloner" in your intelligent search box and you'll find the tool quickly.
- Your new themes will be in application/themes/your_new_theme_handle
- Unless you package it in which case it will be in the packages directory
You can also find the package on Github in a public repo. Feel free to comment, contribute code and/or ideas, lavish praise...