Quick Links to Edit Stacks
Give users the ability to quickly jump to editing a stack they have permission for, even if the user has no editing rights to the page the Stack is on!
Place Stack Link Blocks in STACKS ONLY
Users with Content Edit Permissions for the Stacks will see links directly to the Dashboard Stack Edit dialogue.
This works out of the box with a fresh Concrete CMS install for the "Administrators" User Group.
Beyond it's "Administrative" use, other User/Group Permissions must be granted to Dashboard > Stacks and Blocks > Stacks & Global Areas, for users to gain editing access to individual Stacks.
You Can NOT:
• Place a Stack Link Block in any Page Area in Edit Mode
• Place a Stack Link Block in a Global Area. (On Page or in Dashboard)
• Place a Stack Link Block in the Clipboard. (Copy/Paste)
• 0.9.0.3 - Upload to PRB for review
• 0.9.1.0 - Boolean input type, Fix t() functions, more button styles!
• 0.9.2.0 - Block Validation. Error when adding outside of Stack
• 0.9.3.0 - Restrict placement of block in Global Areas through Dashboard
• 0.9.5.0 - X Copy to Clipboard
• Marketplace Approval
• 0.9.6.0 - Version 9 Ready! Updated Button Classes.