(START HERE IF INSTALL LOCALLY OR FROM FTP)
- Unzip this file within your site's packages/ directory.
- Login to your site as an administrator.
- Find the "Extend Concrete5 > Add Functionality" page in your dashboard.
- Find this package in the list of packages awaiting installation.
- Click the "install" button.
(START HERE IF YOU INSTALLED THROUGH MARKETPLACE)
- Get into edit-mode
- Go over the empty Area Block & left click
- Select add block
- Chose Lazy Clients block from the list of block types (left handside)
- A window overlay form will popup, you'll see:
- About Me inputs (on the left)
- Style and design (on the right)
- Now fill that in and that's done you have added your clients ..
- click on save
by the way the easiest way is just by trying ..
it only takes seconds
Once installed, all clients profiles have URLs and icons selected by default.
Remember to disable those you don't need