- If you have a 'year' or date in the footer, and you don't want to update it each year...
- If you have a constant value you are using in content blocks, html blocks, etc. and you want to manage this value in one place.
- If you want to use 'dynamic content' in a static field (e.g. a plain text field in your slideshow block).
- If you use a Content block, but you want to use dynamic data. E.g. from PHP or from a custom script.
- Supports integration with custom code and or add-ons via an event.
- Replaces the shortcodes in the HTML output, so all blocks are supported.
- Can keep track of where shortcodes are used.
- Supports PHP snippets, e.g. to echo a date or constant. (this feature is only enabled for the Super User)
- You need concrete5 8.0.0 or higher
- You need PHP 5.6 or higher
See all add-ons from A3020