The Simple Newsletter add-on is a powerful standalone newsletter solution for Concrete CMS that fully complies with GDPR.
- Contains dashboard pages for managing mailing lists, campaigns, subscribers and settings
- Single- and Double-Opt-In are supported
- Extend the subscription form with custom attributes (the concrete5 attribute system is used so you can use also custom developed attribute types)
- For sending emails the concrete mail system is beeing used which is powerful and extendable. You can easily implement custom mail service providers like Mailgun, Sendgrid etc. with the Mail Service Integration add-on from Justin978. By default concrete5 supports SMTP and the standard PHP mailer which is enough for most cases
- You can create mutliple mailing lists
- Users can subscribe to multiple mailing lists from the subscription form block type
- You can personalize your newsletters with placeholders. You can use all custom attribute that you have added on the subscriber page as a placeholder
- The generated email layout contains a opt-out-link and legal informations to comply with GDPR. Of course you can edit these settings in the settings page
- If you want to send a campaign the campaign will be added to a send queue. With the included queueable job you can send all queued campaigns from the automated jobs page manually or by cronjob. Of course you can set up the batch size
- There is also a CLI task available to send out the queued campaigns directly from command line.
- The add-on is fully translatable and multilingual
- It's developed with the best practices of concrete5 (core standard)
- And the best thing at all: This is a standalone newsletter solution and it's a one-time-purchase. So no monthly or yearly fees!