- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and login with your Facebook account
- Click "My Apps" on the right of top menu and then click "Add a new app"
- Fill in required fields
- Go to Settings->basic to find your App ID and App Secret keys
- App must be approved by Facebook before we can use it. Go to "App Review" page.
- Click "Start submission" and choose "Page Public Content Access" from permissions list.
- Click "Add 1 item". When popup closes, fill in all required details and submit app.
- App Access Token can be found on https://developers.facebook.com/tools/access_token/. Find the row with your recently created app and copy App Token
- To find your Page ID you can use any free online tool like http://findmyfbid.com/ or you can follow official or follow the steps here https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10209246525787871
UPDATE: If you want to show your own page where you have admin permissions, you should be able to do it without even submitting it for review.
Snipped from FB: "While you are testing your app and before you submit it for review, your app can access content only on a Page for which the following is true: The person who holds the admin role for the Page also holds a role in the app as app admin, developer, or tester."