New version 1.3 ready for Concrete5 v 5.5.0 and above, completely revamped. Now uses C5 own tags system.
Witwag Tag Cloud, based on WP-Cumulus by Roy Tanck, allows you to display a tag cloud in 3D, using a dynamically generated Flash movie. Try it out, it's cool.
The new version 1.3 uses Concrete5's core tag system based on attributes. It's so simple your grandma could use it.
A word of warning : being an Adobe Flash-based solution, this addon does not display anything on iOS devices and on some other mobile OS. We should port it to pure CSS one of these days.
You can :
- Display (or not) a title
- Choose to display the page's tags only, or all tags across the site,
- Add or delete tags from current page
- Choose the tags color (default color, on rollover, less important)
- Choose rotation speed
- Distribute tags along a virtual 3D sphere
- Result page created by default or you can link to your own page (use the core Search addon)
To edit all tags, go to your dasboard >Pages and Themes>Attrributes>Tags or example.com/index.php/dashboard/pages/attributes/
If it does not work and you see the following text :
Error: The required page attribute with the handle of: "tags" doesn't exist
just follow the steps described in the... step-by-step video here
If you are looking for the previous versions, check the History page (see right column)