Using the 'Section' Block
Equinox comes with a 'section' block that can be used to add a 'section' of content to your website that can span the full width of the screen as seen on the demo site; ideal for creating call to actions and content you want to stand out to your users.
- Add a 'Section' block found under the 'Equinox' section in the blocks menu
- Set your 'text alignment'; left, center or right
- Choose your 'heading size'; h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 or h6
- Add a 'title' (optional)
- Add a 'description' (optional)
- Choose an 'icon and size' (optional)
- Create a 'button'; text, type, size and link (optional)
- Configure your 'colors'
- 'Advanced options' - set a background image (with options, contain your content to the grid and set margin and padding.
Please note: to take full advantage of the features of this block - the block should be added to a blank page type in an area without any columns added using the layout tool.