Font size and then someBrowser Info Environment
1. I want the fontsize in the autonav to be bigger (my client wants it bigger)
2. Is there a way to have a wider logo and still keep logo and navigation on the same line?
3. On the front page I want nothing but a full screen image and navigation overlayed. What pagedesign should I use?
1. Yes. The menu font size can be overridden. For doing so, find the pertinent variable in `\packages\theme_pixel\themes\pixel\css\less\variables.less` and put it inside your `variables.dev.less` file.
For instructions on how to override anything check Instructions page #18.
2. You can reduce the space between menu items so as to provide more room for the logo.
Check Instructions page #11.
3. You can remove the top footer section on Pixel Options globally or at a page level. But removing the copyright section might need a line of CSS. You can put it on your `custom.dev.less` file. A page can be targeted by `cID`.
Check Snippets page #2.
I want the front page like the front page in the Live Demo. Full page background image/banner image and white font in the a transparent navigation (the image is a lot of black). I used background image, but does not look right now.
Where do I change navigation font color for just this page?
You can also install the theme with sample content and use the page as your starting point, copy/paste each block, or just imitate by checking the sample pages.
2. Pixel Options. If you need it at a page level only, the corresponding page attribute can be used.
In order to exclude the header logo from the home page, do I just make an empty logo to replace the one that is there?
For overriding the logo at a page level, check Instruction page #27.1.
If you have these and the cache is cleared afterward, it should work for sure.