for theme Lazy5resume (a.k.a. Résumé Pro)
(START HERE IF INSTALL LOCALLY OR VIA FTP)
- Unzip this file within your site's packages/ directory.
- Login to your site as an administrator.
- Find the "Extend Concrete5 > Add Functionality" page in your dashboard.
- Find this package in the list of packages awaiting installation.
- Click the "install" button.
NB: for more documentation (with images): click here
(START HERE IF YOU INSTALLED THROUGH MARKETPLACE)
- Go to "Dasshboard > Pages & Themes > Themes" and click on "Activate"
- Go to Cache & Speed Settings and see how to Optimise Theme's Performances
- Now go to: URLs and "Dasshboard > SEO & Statistics > Redirection > Pretty URLs"
- there you find: "Remove index.php from URLs", tick the box next to it and Save.
Now the Theme is installed and has a basic configuration,
click on the squared Back button on the Top Left of the window to website.