Will not finish form submissionBrowser Info Environment
- When form is submitted (definitely a Formidable form) the 'Submit' button changes to 'Please wait...' but doesn't get any further.
- In Chrome's console, there is a 500 error related to Jquery. I've attached a screenshot of this as well.
- In the Dashboard, the submission is recorded but notification email is not sent out.
- If I turn on 'Consider warnings as errors' in the 'Debug Settings', I get the following error. (see screenshot attachment)
- In my hosting control panel I can see the following errors every time the form is submitted:
2022-01-20 20:09:06 UTC [apache][php7:error] [pid 39689] [client 18.104.22.168:12136] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Whoops\\Exception\\ErrorException: include(/home/customer/www/motherloadtransport.com/public_html/concrete/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Exception/Formatter.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files in /home/customer/www/motherloadtransport.com/public_html/concrete/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php:444\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/customer/www/motherloadtransport.com/public_html/concrete/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): Whoops\\Run->handleError(2, 'include(/home/c...', '/home/customer/...', 444, Array)\n#1 /home/customer/www/motherloadtransport.com/public_html/concrete/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include()\n#2 /home/customer/www/motherloadtransport.com/public_html/concrete/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\\Autoload\\includeFile('/home/customer/...')\n#3 [internal function]: Composer\\Autoload\\ClassLoader->loadClass('W
My hosting company recently forced a PHP upgrade. Do you think this could related?
Thank you for your help. This is an excellent add-on!