If you need to update Concrete5 5.7 manually, follow this steps:
- Download Concrete5 5.7 latest version
- Extract the archive. The extracted folder will be named concrete5x.x.x (x.x.x being the version number for instance concrete22.214.171.124)
- In the folder delete everything EXCEPT:
Put the folder inside your site's root "updates" folder so now you have root/updates/concrete5.x.x.x and inside it only a folder "concrete" and a file "index.php"
- The "concrete" folder
- The "index.php" file
When that's done:
- Open your browser and navigate to your site
- Logged in as an administrator go to your System & Settings page
- Under Backup & Restore go to "Update concrete5"
- There you should see a notice about an update available
- Click on the "update" button at the bottom of the page
You should be all set