Basic Usage & FAQ
Getting Set Up
- Go to Dashboard > System & Settings > Permission & Access > Under Construction
- Select the Page you wish to have visitors redirected to
- Go to Dashboard > System & Settings > Permission & Access > Task Permissions
- Use the Bypass Construction Page to select users and groups that should see the entire site
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I disable the redirection?
A: Assign the Guest group to the Bypass Construction Page Task Permission
- Q: I get an error saying the site is not redirecting properly
A: Make sure you are not setting the page to redirect to a page that redirects to a different page as this will cause a redirect loop.
- Q: I would like to see feature X added
A: Awesome, suggestions and contributions are how software improves. The source code is licensed under the MIT license and is available on Github if you are a developer and would like to make some changes yourself. If not feel free to send me a private message here on concrete5.org, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket on Github and I'll see what I can do.