- Unzip this file in your site's packages/ directory.
- Log in to your Concrete5 website.
- Go to the Concrete5 Dashboard and find the 'Extend Concrete5 -> Add Functionality' page.
- Find Amplica in the list of packages awaiting installation.
- Click 'install' to begin theme installation.
*** Just note that you have the option to use your own website content or the sample content included with Amplica during installation. Installing the theme with the sample content will remove any pre-existing content from your website.