Blocks for in-page display of forms submitted with Form Reform.
Requires php7.3+. Compatible with php8+.
Form Reform Display provides:
- A block for summarising completion across multiple forms.
- Blocks for filtering and listing form results.
- Blocks for showing an individual form result.
- Templates for showing form submissions as a definition list.
- Templates for showing form submissions as a table.
- A plugin for Universal Content Puller to pull form results from Form Reform (requires Universal Content Puller).
Which form fields are shown, how they are labeled, and the sequence they are shown in is fully configurable through the block edit dialogues.
Use Form Reform Display to:
- Display results of forms as tables or lists - no code needed
- Guide visitors through multi-page forms - no code needed
- Add your own block templates for custom formatted results
- As a guide for developing your own custom uses of form results
See live examples and documentation at Example - Displaying Form Submissions.
See more addons by JohntheFish.