- Easy-to-use image gallery based on Files, Folder, File Set or Page List.
- Great selection of templates including Masonry, Grid, Slider and other.
- Variety of CSS filters, animations and styling options.
- Can be used as Page List block replacement (with topic filtering and animations).
- Supports Concrete 9 and PHP 8+.
Latest version of Grand Gallery requires Concrete CMS 9.0.0 or higher.
For Concrete 8.2.1+ use the highest version of 1.x.x branch.
Latest version of PHP (8+) is recommended but not required (follow Concrete CMS requirements).
Grand Gallery was tested and works with modern browsers (latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge).
If you encounter some errors after update, try to clear Concrete CMS and/or browser cache first.
- Gallery can be based on selected Files, File Set, Folder or Page List.
- 2 available lightboxes (PhotoSwipe and Magnific Popup).
- 5 available templates: Masonry, Masonry cards, Slider, Grid, Circles.
- Multiple css effects and animations for thumbnails, check demo page
- Multiple styling options for colors, borders, margins and similar.
- Ability to add gallery through Concrete Composer.
- Ability to filter images by Tags (or Topics if gallery is based on Page List).
- Lazy-load of images.
- Multiple pagination methods: you can show images as one non-divided gallery, reveal them in parts using "Show more" button or divide gallery into pages.
- Multiple sorting options, including manual method using Drag & Drop technique.
- Ability to upload/delete files, create/delete/edit File Sets and Folders within block interface.
- Choose image helper or Concrete Thumbnails system for displaying images.
- For ease of use, you can set global settings for all galleries and override them in every single block.
- Set width and height of thumbnails/fullscreen images and number of columns depending on screen width.
- Set title/alt and description for every image (multiple methods available, from manual to semi and full-automatic).
- And many more...
- Two-level horizontal list for Topics tags has been added, see demo.
- Added new option to select multiple Gallery Tags in Masonry templates at the same time.
- Added option for clickable Titles and Descriptions in Masonry Cards template.
- Added new option to make all Masonry Cards equal height.
- Added ability to display Page Aliases in Page List Galleries
Masonry template with even images
Masonry template without gutter
Masonry cards template
Masonry cards template (single thumbnail)
Click on image to visit demo page.